We are a group of adults who love to sing and have sung together for several years.
- We are inclusive and diverse, religiously and ethnically.
- Our singers come mostly from the greater Cherry Hill area.
- There are no barriers to membership – no auditions.
- Our name reflects what we do and how we feel.
Our goals are:
- Create open communication and respectful policies for our choir.
- Attract and engage members.
- Enhance our musicianship.
- Build financial resources through grants, funding and sponsors.
Dr. Julia Zavadsky is the director, and Soyeon Bin is the accompanist.
They are respected faculty members in university fine arts departments, and they have lead roles in four distinguished area choirs.